Finance Officer/Credit Controller - Caherdavin & District Credit Union
CREDIT UNION INFORMATION
Name of Credit Union: Caherdavin & District Credit Union Ltd
Address: Credit Union House, Redgate, Limerick
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: David Wright
Job Title: Finance Officer / Credit Controller
Reporting to: Manager
Summary of Role:
The Board of Caherdavin and District Credit Union Ltd. is recruiting a new Finance Officer / Credit Controller to assist the Manager within the Credit Union in supporting the continued growth of the Credit Union.
Caherdavin and District Credit Union is a dynamic, progressive, people centred, not for profit financial co-operative, serving the people of Caherdavin, Limerick and surrounding areas.
The position will report directly to the Manager and will have responsibility for delivering excellence in service to our valued members and play a pivotal role in managing the continued excellence in the areas of financial governance and compliance.
The successful candidate will be an exceptional individual.
Ideally he/she will have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a relevant organisation or Credit Union.
- A relevant third level qualification in Finance/ Accountancy.
- Experience with financial software systems, in particular SAGE systems.
- Excellent leadership capacity and proven managerial, organisational and communications skills.
- An excellent understanding of credit control systems and processes.
- Experience in and knowledge of the Credit Union movement.
Salary for this rewarding and exciting position will be commensurate with experience.
Applications accompanied by a CV should be forwarded to the Secretary, Caherdavin & District Credit Union Ltd., Credit Union House, Redgate, Limerick by Friday 27th July 2012, or email: email@example.com
Caherdavin and District Credit Union Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.