Marketing & Dev Officer - Capital Credit Union Ltd
Credit Union: Capital Credit Union Ltd. (Formerly Dundrum Credit Union).
Address: Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Capital Credit Union (formerly Dundrum Credit Union) is one of the leading credit unions in Ireland with five branch offices, 36,000 members and €160m in assets.
The Marketing & Development Officer has responsibility for the development of the annual marketing plan and budget; the implementation of marketing initiatives to achieve planned objectives within the allocated budget.
- Developing a marketing plan in line with strategic objectives
- Developing and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns, including online and social media
- Developing and implementing initiatives, including promotions, events, member information and education
- Conducting market research, data analysis, industry monitoring to identify potential service and lending opportunities
- Developing relationships with our local communities
- Enhancing the Capital Credit Union brand and member service experience
A clean driving licence and access to a car is essential
The position will involve some work outside normal business hours and at weekends
- You will have at least three years’ experience and a proven track record of achievement in a comparable role, preferably in a financial institution;
- You will be a self-starter, with the ability to work and deliver results on your own initiative, to generate and communicate innovative marketing and business development concepts;
- You will either have a third-level qualification in marketing, communications, or a related field, or a work experience profile that helped you develop the same level of knowledge;
- You will have excellent IT skills, including experience in social media, digital marketing and data analysis;
- You will possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- You will have an understanding of the evolving credit union business model and ethos.
Please email your CV with a covering letter that explains why you are the right person for this role, to: email@example.com before close of business on Wednesday 18th January.
The Fine Print:
Capital Credit Union is an equal opportunities employer
Canvassing will disqualify. We will shortlist candidates for interview.
Capital Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.