YOUR PERSONAL LOAN
Whether you're looking for THE 'not another household bill' Personal LOAN, or THE 'it’s on the blink again' Personal LOAN, come and talk to your local credit union.
Your Personal Loan - Your Way
Whether you're looking for THE 'not another household bill' CAR LOAN, or THE 'it’s on the blink again' CAR LOAN, come and talk to your local credit union.
WE'RE NOT HERE FOR PROFIT.
WE'RE HERE FOR PEOPLE.
Whatever stage you’re at in life, there will always be times when it suits you to borrow for what you need right now. And no matter what your personal loan is for, your credit union will ensure everything is clear, transparent and straightforward.
- There are no administration charges, hidden fees or transactions charges. .
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment.
- In the event of your death, your credit union loan is insured - subject to terms, conditions and eligibility criteria - at no direct cost to you.
- You can pay off your personal loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
We will quote you a competitive interest rate. Compare the rate – alongside our other benefits - and you’ll find a credit union personal loan offers low cost but high value. Some credit unions also give borrowers an interest rebate at the end of the year so you may get back some of the interest you’ve already paid on your loan.
So, for a smart, affordable personal loan your way – make sure your local credit union is first on your to-do-list.
HOW MUCH DOES A PERSONAL LOAN MY WAY COST?
The maximum interest rate which a credit union can charge is 12% (12.68% APR)*. In practice, most credit unions have interest rates which are significantly lower than that. Please check with your local credit union for further details. The maximum loan period can vary, depending on each credit union's own policy.
* For a €3,000 one year variable rate loan with an interest rate of 12%, an annual percentage rate of 12.68%, the monthly repayment will be €266.55 and the total amount repayable will be €3,198.56
HOW DO I APPLY FOR A PERSONAL LOAN?
If you're not already a credit union member why not join today? You'll find contact details for your local credit union on the credit union locator.
For members, it's as simple a matter of contacting your local credit union to make a loan enquiry. You will be asked to complete a loan application form and provide some other details relevant to your loan enquiry. Your application will be treated in the utmost confidence and will be considered on its own merits.
Your Loan Enquiry Form