Rathmore & District Credit Union Limited
Donal Casey Place, Rathmore, Co. Kerry
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Rathmore & District Credit Union wish to appoint a new Chief Executive Officer (CEO). This is a PCF role and will require Central Bank approval. Remuneration will be highly competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the CEO will be responsible for the management and operation of the credit union. A major secondary role of this position will be to work with the Board in the development of robust and structured strategic and marketing plans, with the objective of growing the membership, business activity profile and lending levels.
The CEO will be responsible for ensuring the optimal deployment and utilisation of the credit union’s human, financial and physical resources for the benefit of members.
- Assist and support the Board in the development of the credit union’s strategic plan and commit to its successful implementation
- Ensure full compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements including the areas of risk, data protection, money laundering, employment law and health and safety
- Manage the performance of Rathmore & District Credit Union to maximise service to members and ensure strong financial returns
- Provide reporting to the Board on financial performance and progress in the implementation of the strategic plan
- Assist the Board in formulating and reviewing the credit union’s policy framework
- Agree and manage targets and performance standards for the staff team
- Manage HR issues associated with change and maintain staff efficiency and morale
- Support the Board of Directors in all aspects of their Governance role
Candidates should have:
- An understanding of, and commitment to, the co-operative idea
- The integrity, competence and personal financial soundness appropriate for this senior role, which is subject to pre-approval by the Central Bank under the Fitness and Probity regime
- Previous experience in a similar or comparable role
- A degree or equivalent professional qualification in risk, finance, accounting, business or other relevant field
- Excellent people management and motivational skills
- Demonstrated capabilities in business improvement and change management
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- A genuine focus on members, with emphasis on delivery and service quality
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter and CV in confidence, quoting reference RMORECEO by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive on or before Tuesday 20th August 2019. A copy of our Recruitment Privacy Notice is available on request from email@example.com Short-listing will apply, based on the information provided in the application. Canvassing will disqualify.
Rathmore & District Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.