Clerical Officer- Vacancy
Blackpool Credit Union Limited
Address: 59-63 Dublin St, Blackpool, Cork
Blackpool Credit Union currently has a vacancy for a Part Time Clerical Officer
Working Hours: 3 days a week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
Contract Duration: 9-month Temporary Position
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out a range of operational and administrative duties that will contribute to the effective running of the day to day business of the credit union.
- Provision of a quality service to our members at the counter to enable them to make lodgements, withdrawals, loan drawdown and repayments, bill payment and foreign exchange transactions.
- Opening of accounts for new members.
- Explanation of products and services to members
- Accurate and diligent handling of cash in accordance with cash control procedures.
- Proactively dealing with loan applications and drawdowns.
- Completion of other front and back-office duties as required by Management.
- Working at all times in a courteous, friendly and professional manner, preserving confidentiality and adhering strictly to all policies and procedures of the Credit Union.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong numeric and IT skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Experience working in a financial services environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Professional qualification such as QFA, ACCUP, CUA or Pathways Certificate/Diploma would be an advantage but is not essential.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and Covering Letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications: February 4th 2023
Canvassing will disqualify.
Blackpool Credit Union Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Blackpool Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
Please contact email@example.com should you require a copy of our recruitment privacy notice.