Clerical Officer - Link Credit Union
LOCATION: Offices in: Kingscourt & Bailieborough, Co Cavan and Moynalty, Co Meath
The Clerical Officer position is a full-time role. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing an excellent standard of member service to members of Link Credit Union and performing a range of supporting duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Providing services to members including lodgements, withdrawals, foreign exchange transactions and loan repayments.
- Updating member information and ensuring the database is kept to a high standard of accuracy with regard to computer entries.
- Accurately and competently handling cash; reconciling cash balances on a daily basis
- Ensure that the highest standards of confidentiality are maintained in relation to all areas of work.
- Scanning and filing of CU Data.
- To undertake such other reasonable and lawful duties as may be directed from time to time by the Branch Officer or Head of Operations.
- To report to the Branch officer or Head of Operations on a regular basis, keeping them informed of all matters relevant to the role.
The skill set for this Role will include:
- Relevant qualification such as QFA; CUA or Pathways Diploma, would be desirable or previous experience in this role.
- Good IT Skills.
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in dealing in a financial services environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Clean Drivers licence – Link Credit Union operates from three offices and you will be required to work in any of these offices based on the operational needs of the Credit Union.
Please apply by CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 14th December 2018
Link Credit Union Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Please contact DPO@linkcu.ie should you require a copy of our Recruitment Privacy Notice