Firhouse Credit Union Ltd
Is now inviting applications for the following full-time position:
Deputy CEO with responsibility for Risk & Compliance
Firhouse CU is an established and successful Community Credit Union with over 5400 members. The credit union is providing a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and successful financial institution which is dedicated to delivering exceptional value and service to its members.
The Deputy CEO will report to the CEO and Board supporting the management and operations of the credit union.
- Preparation of reports and minutes for the Board and committees.
- Prepare for audits and prepare information requests for auditors and regulatory authorities.
- As risk officer, effectively manage risk, the risk management framework and risk registers.
- Ensure appropriate systems and Internal controls are implemented and maintained.
- Advise the Board on risk appetite and ensure Board set parameters are maintained.
- As compliance officer ensure full compliance with legal and regulatory requirements including Central Bank, Anti-Money Laundering, Data Protection and Fitness and Probity regulations.
- Promote a culture of Risk & Compliance at every level in the Credit Union.
- Advise the Board of emerging risks and keep the board informed of current statutory & regulatory requirements.
- High level lending oversight, supervisory duties and policy management.
- Supporting the CEO in managing day to day operations and delivering the Board approved strategic objectives.
- Provide cover for the CEO as required.
The successful candidate should have the following:
Credit Union experience is also desirable.
- a strong background in financial services., with requisite qualification. ATI, ACCA, CPA.
- A strong background in risk and compliance with requisite qualification. LCOI, PRMIA.
- experience in Human Resource Management.
- a strong member focus with an emphasis on delivery and growth.
- developed interpersonal, communication and software skills.
- strong reporting and analytical skills.
How to apply:
Applications including CV and cover letter by email addressed to Info@firhousecu.ie
Closing date for receipt of applications is the 8th of February 2019.
Short listing may apply, and assessment will be done on the basis of the information provided in the application.
Firhouse Credit Union is an equal opportunities employer.