Heritage Credit Union Member Service Adviser
A vacancy has arisen for a Member Service Adviser in Heritage Credit Union Ltd. This is a full time permanent role (35 hours per week).
The Credit Union is seeking applications from individuals in the early stages of a career in financial services wishing to utilise their existing education (ideally in business or financial services) within a community based organisation. We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who want to be part of a growing organisation. Applicants should be committed to achieving high standards and have a flexible approach to work.
Successful candidates can be based in any of the CU locations (currently 7), ideally hold a full clean driving licence, and have access to a car.
- Service to members across multiple delivery channels including over the counter, telephone and online.
- Processing of member transactions in an efficient and accurate manner
- Explaining products and services to members.
- Other back office duties as required.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience in handling cash
- Candidates who have attained or are prepared to study for a third level qualification such as, Pathways certificate/Diploma, CUA or QFA. The Credit Union will sponsor study for a relevant qualification subject to certain terms and conditions.
- Proficiency in the English language is a requirement.
- Excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills.
- Good I.T. skills including Word, Excel. Email and knowledge of “Progress” desired.
Applications and covering letter on or before the 22nd January, 2019 BY EMAIL ONLY to
This Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
This Credit Union is an equal opportunities employer
Canvassing will disqualify