Clonakilty & Dunmanway Credit Union
Clonakilty & Dunmanway Credit Union Ltd is proud to serve over 18,000 Members with offices in Clonakilty and Dunmanway with €99m of assets under management. We are currently recruiting for the position of Lending Officer to join our Lending Team.
Location: Clonakilty Office (travel between offices may be required on occasion)
Summary of the Role: The purpose of the Lending Officer position is to assist in facilitating lending to members of the credit union in accordance with the policies governing lending as laid down by the Board of Directors and relevant legislation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing the end-to-end lending process across the range of our lending products
- Conducting loan interviews with members and obtaining the necessary underwriting information
- Completing detailed analysis and assessment in underwriting each type of loan application
- Operating within the Lending Policy
- Establishing positive and proactive relationships with the members of the credit union
- Maintaining lending records to a high audit standard in line with organisational policies and procedures
- Assisting with Member Service operations, when required
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum qualification of QFA, APA in Lending is desirable
- A minimum of 1-2 years of financial services experience
- Experience in mortgages, SME, or Agri lending would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and people skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work off own initiative and part of a team
The role is 5 days per week Mon-Sat, Saturday is on a roster basis.
Closing date for applications will be Wednesday 27th September 2023. Applications will be accepted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post: Kent St, Clonakilty, Co Cork.
Our Privacy Notice is available on our website www.cdcreditunion.ie
Clonakilty & Dunmanway Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Clonakilty & Dunmanway Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland