ASTI Credit Union Ltd
is now inviting applications for the following position:
ASTICU is an industrial credit union based in Dublin and providing financial services to the Secondary School Sector nationwide. We are currently seeking to recruit a highly driven marketing executive to develop and deliver a marketing strategy for the credit union.
The contract status is for a fixed term of 12 months.
Reporting directly to the Manager, the Marketing Executive is responsible for identifying opportunities and building relationships that result in both active membership growth and increased lending, in accordance with the credit union’s strategic objectives.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the following key tasks
- Developing a communications and marketing strategy for the credit union in line with the credit union’s strategic plan.
- Designing and implementing effective marketing campaigns to increase the Loan Book and Active Membership.
- Organising and attending marketing events in schools and at conferences.
- Executing online marketing campaigns using PPC, Display, Social Media & SEO.
- Maintaining and updating the ASTICU website.
- Managing our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram platforms, generating brand awareness, increasing our follower base and engagement rates, and carrying out online community management.
- Undertaking market research and data analysis on our systems and evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- Working with our creative agency to design and produce advertising and promotional material to be used by ASTICU.
- Reporting to the Manager on all marketing activity on a monthly basis.
A marketing/communications Graduate with enthusiasm and energy to hit the ground running, looking for an opportunity to enter the financial services sector.
Ability to work and deliver results using own initiative and to generate, communicate and deliver innovative marketing and business development concepts
Excellent IT skills, including experience in social media, digital marketing and data analysis
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral & ability to present in school staff rooms.
Attention to detail and accuracy striving to meet performance standards while carrying out activities in an orderly and well-structured manner.
Applicant must have, or be working towards, a full, clean driver’s license.
- Relevant marketing/communications experience in a result driven, customer focused environment.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in Marketing/Communications/PR
- General understanding of Google Adwords, Google Display Network, Google Analytics & SEO (Google Adwords/Facebook Blueprint Certificates would be favourable)
- Knowledge of online marketing regulations in the financial services would be beneficial but not essential.
A competitive remuneration package will apply depending on level of relevant skills and experience.
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving details of your suitability for this position in a cover letter and attaching an up to date Curriculum Vitae. Closing date for applications is 21st December 2018.
ASTI Credit Union is an equal opportunities employer, canvassing will disqualify.
Click below to access the credit union recruitment privacy notice: https://www.asticu.ie/cuweb/wp-content/uploads/Recruitment-Privacy-Notice-June-2018.pdf