Member Services Officer
Our client, a community credit union on the northside of Dublin, is seeking to recruit an experienced Member Services Officer.
The Member Services Officer role provides an excellent opportunity to join a local community credit union and to be a part of a dynamic team working hard to service members.
The experienced Member Services Officer role is on the front line of service provision for the members of the credit union. Service is provided in-person, by phone and by email/online. As an experienced team member, you will also be a loans officer within certain limits.
About the Credit Union
Larkhill Credit Union was founded in 1967. Its primary objective is to promote thrift and provide credit at a fair and reasonable rate of interest. With over 7,000 members, the credit unions vision is that it will provide full financial services to everyone in the community.
Reporting to the Office Supervisor.
- dealing with members re lodgements, withdrawals, loans, membership, account opening and closing, etc.
- cashing up and balancing at end of day
- handling of foreign exchange, home insurance, claims, etc.
- loans officer operating within loan policy guidelines
- dealing with members queries in-person, on the phone and online
- dealing with delinquent members within policy guidelines
- updating of system, keeping notes, etc.
- back office support
- administrative support
- scanning / filing of credit agreements, membership forms, etc.
- preparation of reports as required
- 1-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Retail banking or credit union experience is essential or a similar experience as this role is for an experienced MSO
- QFA/APA/CUA or other recognised professional qualification is preferred
- Good Microsoft skills
- Good banking or credit union IT system skills
- Good English proficiency
- Member focused and service orientated mindset and enjoys dealing with customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent team player
This is a permanent position.
Part-time, 24-28 hrs per week, 3-4 days per week
Full-time, 37.5 hrs per week, 5 days per week
The role is based on-site at 243 Swords Road, Whitehall, Dublin 9.
The role does not involve WFH or hybrid working.
Salary & Benefits
The credit union will offer salary and benefits commensurate with the experience required in the role. Salary scales with annual increments apply. A pension and other benefits are provided.
This role would suit an experienced person who can quickly take on the role at a good level in the credit union, and who may wish to work full-time or part-time, in a local credit union.
Your Next Step
Apply here, https://collierbroderick.hirehive.com/job/116827/member-services-officer and Eimear from CollierBroderick, the credit unions’ recruitment partners will be in touch with you.
The closing date for applications is Friday 31st March 2023.