Member Services Officer - Gort Credit Union
Applications are invited for the position of a permanent full-time Member Services Officer.
The successful candidate will be accountable to the CEO and will be responsible for carrying out a range of operational and administrative duties that will contribute to the effective running of the day-to-day operations of the credit union.
We are looking for someone who wishes to further or establish a career in financial services or someone already in the industry who wants to progress their career.
Full training will be provided in a broad range of financial services activities which will benefit your professional and personal development.
The successful candidate is required to provide a quality service to members in all aspects of Credit Union Business while working as part of a team to provide support in dealing with:
- Account transactions
- Account queries
- Member applications
- Loan applications
- Insurance Services
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a frontline role within a credit union or similar financial institution is desirable but not essential
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and confidence to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Strong team work ability
- Strong IT skills
- QFA qualification/equivalent or a commitment to pursue same.
Previous experience not essential as a comprehensive training plan will be available to the successful applicant.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications & relevant experience.
Gort Credit Union Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Canvassing will disqualify. Gort Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.