Granard Credit Union Ltd
Granard Credit Union are inviting applications for a full time Member Services Officer to join our team as a
Member Services Officer
Location: Barrack St, Granard
Reporting to: Manager
Contract Status: Full time
Renumeration: Competitive rates of pay commensurate with relevant experience.
Member Services Officer - The Role
The Member Services Officer will report to the Manager and will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative and operational activities that contribute to the effective running of the credit union in line with operational policies and procedures and in compliance with Regulatory requirements.
Main Purpose of the Role
The role holder is required to provide quality service to the members with all aspects of Credit Union Business while working as part of a team to provide support in dealing with:
- Account transactions including cash handling and reconciliation
- Handling member account queries
- Member applications
- Loan applications
- Insurance Services
- Other duties as required by the Manager
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstratable “member service” credentials and an ability and desire to enhance member service at every opportunity
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a frontline role within a credit union or similar financial institution
- Strong team work ability.
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel etc.
- QFA/CUA preferable or commitment to complete same.
Closing Date for receipt of Applications : Friday the 17th June 2023.
Granard Credit Union Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
A copy of our privacy notice is available on request.
Granard Credit Union Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland