Health Services Staffs Credit Union Limited
Member Services Officer -High Street Branch
Position: Member Services Officer -High Street Branch
Contract: Permanent Full Time 35 hours
Reporting To: Branch Manager/ Branch Team Co -Ordinator
Location: High Street Dublin 8
Renumeration: €26,496 to €30,357 p.a. depending on relevant experience*
Annual Leave 24 days
Occupational Pension Scheme
The Health Services Staff’s Credit Union is growing from strength to strength and has over 60,000 members, offering a wide range of financial products and services to our members at competitive rates and attractive terms. We endeavour to be the most reliable, respected, and preferred financial institution for our members, providing good value, modern, accessible, and tailored services and support on a nationwide basis. We now have an exciting opportunity in in our High Street branch team, Dublin 8.
The High Street Branch is open 5 days a week. The contracted hours for this post are 35 hours per week: Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
This position will have a variety of duties including;
- Providing the members of the Credit Union with a courteous, pleasant and professional service. This can be via the face to face interaction, phone, through our website / email or by providing back office support.
- Processing of loan applications, assisting members with their account management, acting as teller, assisting members with Credit Control queries and assisting members with any of the range of services offered by HSSCU
- Back office administrative / operational duties as the needs of the office dictate.
The successful candidate will be
- A motivated individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under own initiative with minimal direction
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets, can prioritise tasks under pressure
|Member Relationship Management
||Strong to Expert
|Communication and influencing
|Teamwork and collaboration
||Strong to Expert
|Planning and priority setting
||Good to Strong
|Problem solving and decision making
|IT, digital and social media
(A full job description is available on request – email email@example.com )
The successful candidate will be required to satisfy the minimum competency requirements as set out in the Central Bank Guidelines for the sale of insurance products. (QFA/CUA(Loans)/APA in Loans/Pathways CU Diploma/ACCUP). The Credit Union will provide financial support for the successful candidate to obtain this qualification, if they do not have it currently.
Good IT Skills
Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
Please apply with a letter of application and full CV to the HRD Manager, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 pm Monday 26th September 2022, with the reference in the subject line of MSO High Street Branch.
Please note interviews are expected to be held by a video conferencing tool w/c 26th September 2022
Health Services Staffs Credit Union is an equal opportunities employer, canvassing will disqualify. If you would like a copy of our Recruitment Privacy Statement, please request same by e-mailing email@example.com.