NEWTOWNHAMILTON CREDIT UNION
MEMBER SERVICES OFFICER
- Co-operation with the manager in the development and/or implementation of new services, undertaking training as and when necessary.
- Keeping systems up to date, documenting, photocopying and filing of correspondence as required.
- Balancing and lodging receipts, processing small loans within agreed limits set by the management and board
- Balancing cash on a daily basis, preparing lodgements and depositing lodgements in the bank;
- Completion of month end reports and balancing
- Preparation of reports for Treasurer, Manager, Committees and Board
- Key holder, opening and closing the branch
- Adhering to all policies and procedures including health and safety
- New account set up and communication to new members;
- Processing of standing order payments;
- Checking of dividends and posting to members accounts;
- Dealing with members queries e.g. lodgements and withdrawals;
- Issuing documentation and items of general information to members and non-members as directed.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an office environment with excellent customer service experience;
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s, proficient in MS Office, highly proficient in word processing.
- Strong communication skills that will be required in working with members, non-members, suppliers, team members and managers;
- The ability to work independently taking ownership and responsibility for duties;
- Highly confidential.
To apply please email a CV demonstrating how you meet the criteria to our HR Consultant:
or by post to:
McMahon People Solutions
5 Mallard Drive, Downpatrick, Co Down, BT30 6DZ
Closing date for receipt of CV is 5.00pm Monday 21 October 2019
Interviews Provisionally scheduled for Week Commencing 28 October 2019
Please note the Company reserves the right to enhance the criteria at shortlisting stage.