Member Services Officer, Palmerstown Credit Union
Our client, Palmerstown Credit Union on the west side of Dublin, is seeking to recruit an experienced Member Services Officer.
The Member Services Officer role provides an excellent opportunity to join a local community credit union and to be a part of a dynamic team working hard to service members.
The Member Services Officer role is on the front line of service provision for the members of the credit union. Service is provided in-person, by phone and by email/online.
This role is for a Member Services Officer with 1-4 years’ experience in a similar role in retail banking or a credit union.
About the Credit Union
Established in 1968, Palmerstown Credit Union (PCU) is a member-owned, financial services provider. Located in Palmerstown, Dublin 20, PCU has over 9,000 members, assets of over €55 million and employs 15 people. As a community-oriented financial services provider, PCU has an ambitious strategy targeting further growth in membership and the expansion of services and products available to its members, including online offerings.
Reporting to the Office Supervisor.
- Dealing with members re lodgements, withdrawals, loans, membership and current account opening and closing, etc.
- Cashing up and balancing at end of day
- Handling of foreign exchange
- Dealing with members queries in-person, on the phone and online
- Updating of system, keeping notes, etc.
- Back office support
- Administrative support
- Scanning / filing of credit agreements, membership forms, etc.
- Preparation of reports as required.
- Good Microsoft skills
- Good banking or credit union IT system skills
- Good English proficiency
- Member focused and service orientated mindset
- Enjoys dealing with customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent team player
This is a permanent position.
Full-time, 37 hrs per week, across 5 days per week including Saturdays (half day)
The role is based on-site at Palmerstown Credit Union, 48 Manor Road, Palmerstown, Dublin 20.
The role does not involve WFH or hybrid working.
Salary & Benefits
The credit union will offer salary and benefits commensurate with the experience of the candidate. Salary scales with annual increments apply.
This role would suit a person with some experience who can quickly take on the role at a good level in the credit union.
The closing date for applications is 6th October 2023 or earlier.
Apply to CollierBroderick, the credit unions HR and Recruitment Partner, at https://collierbroderick.hirehive.com/job/156361/member-services-officer-dublin-20 and one of our team will be in touch with you shortly.