St Agnes Credit Union Ltd
Member Services Officer
St. Agnes Credit Union (est. 1960) is a progressive community-based Credit Union in Dublin 12, serving 10,500 Members and managing assets of €60m.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Member Services Officer will join a strong team of Member Services professionals and be responsible for:
- Providing the members of the Credit Union with a courteous, pleasant and professional service. This is done via the phone, face-to-face interaction at the counter, through our website / email or by providing back-office support.
- Processing of loan applications and account opening / new membership applications.
- Assisting members with their account management, including payments processing.
- Acting as cashier / teller.
- Assisting members with loan and credit control queries.
- Assisting members with any of the range of services offered by the Credit Union.
- Undertaking back-office administrative / operational duties as the needs of the office demand (e.g. maintaining records and files).
- Making telephone calls to and receiving calls from Credit Union Members.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum education at Leaving Certificate level with good grades in Mathematics and English. Third level education is a distinct advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a Credit Union, bank branch or retail customer service environment (e.g. shop, supermarket).
- Already achieved or be prepared to study for sectoral minimum competency requirements (e.g. QFA, CUA, Pathways CU Diploma, ACCUP).
- Computer literacy, excellent administration skills and attention to detail,
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with a track record of customer service.
The role is 32.5 hours per week and the starting salary will be in the range of
€22,000 - €25,350 per annum, depending on the candidate’s experience.
St. Agnes Credit Union Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Applicants will be shortlisted for interview. Canvassing will disqualify.
St. Agnes Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Applications by email to email@example.com quoting reference MSO-01 for receipt on or before Monday, 21 June 2021.
P.O. Box 8332
Blackrock Business Park
Applications to O’Donovan Associates only.
Canvassing the credit union will disqualify.
To obtain a copy of the Recruitment Privacy Notice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: Monday, 21 June 2021.