Trinity Credit Union Limited
Newbrook Road, Donaghmede, Dublin 13
Member Services Officer
Position: Member Services Officer (Nine Month Fixed Term Contract)
Reporting To: CEO
Location: Newbrook Road, Donaghmede, Dublin 13
This position will have a variety of duties including;
- Providing the members of the Credit Union with a courteous, pleasant and professional service. This can be via the phone, face to face interaction at the counter, through our website / email or by providing back office support.
- Processing of loan applications, assisting members with their account management, acting as teller, assisting members with Credit Control queries and assisting members with any of the range of services offered by Trinity Credit Union
- Back office administrative / operational duties as the needs of the office dictate.
The successful candidate will be
- A motivated individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under own initiative with minimal direction
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets, can prioritise tasks under pressure
- The successful candidate will be required to satisfy the minimum competency requirements as set out in the Central Bank Guidelines for the sale of insurance products. (QFA/CUA/Pathways CU Diploma/ACCUP)
- At least 1/2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Good IT Skills (experience with Progress Banking a distinct advantage)
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
CV addressed to CEO, Trinity Credit Union by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post Newbrook Road, Donaghmede, Dublin 13.
Closing date for reciept of applications is at 5 p.m. Friday June 28th 2019
Trinity Credit Union Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Please contact email@example.com a copy of our Recruitment Privacy Notice.