Derry Credit Union Limited
Member Services Personnel
Derry Credit Union Limited are seeking to appoint the following:
Two permanent positions (30 hours per week).
One temporary 1-year position (20 hours per week).
The successful candidates will be highly motivated, committed and self-driven individuals with strong numerical ability and a passion for the Credit Union movement. While experience in a similar environment is not essential as training will be given, you should be able to display a knowledge of the Credit Union as well as the ability to work as part of a progressive and dynamic team.
Applicants must have at least:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent to include English and Mathematics grade ‘C’ or above.
- 2 A levels or equivalent.
- Commitment to and familiarity with the principles and ideals of the Credit Union movement including a good understanding of the Credit Union ethos.
- Recent experience dealing with customers face to face, by telephone or on-line in the last twelve months.
- A good working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint or equivalents.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets, and prioritise tasks under pressure.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong numerical ability and skills.
- An awareness of the provisions and application of the Data Protection Act.
- A flexible work attitude; the ability to work productively in a team and independently; and prepared to work additional hours when required.
Application packs are available by emailing email@example.com.
In the event that applications are oversubscribed, Derry Credit Union Limited will apply enhanced criteria.
In order to facilitate the shortlisting process, the word count set will be strictly adhered to.
Derry Credit Union Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Saturday 30th March 2019 at 2:00 pm.