Enniscorthy Credit Union
Now wish to advertise the following vacancy:
Money Laundering Reporting Officer (1-year fixed term Contract) – 3 day
This position carries a high degree of responsibility and the successful candidate must be highly motivated, objective, mindful of the needs of the Credit Union, member focused, set example and have the ability to work on their own initiative. Reporting directly to Head of Regulation and Risk Officer, duties shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- Act as the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) and manage this function within Enniscorthy Credit Union.
- Management of the AML Compliance Plan for the Credit Union and to produce and present regulatory reports as required.
- Support the CEO in the implementation of Board policies within the Credit Union and act as the subject matter expert in Anti-Money Laundering (AML), countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) and Financial Sanctions (FS).
- Assist and advise the CEO on discharging their responsibility for “implementing the proper systems of internal control which the board of directors have approved” as per S63A(4)(f) of the Credit Union Acts 1997-2012, including updates to AML/CFT policies and procedures.
- Investigate and report any Suspicious Transaction Reports (STR) issues or concerns to the relevant agencies/authorities and law enforcement agencies, as and when required:
- Maintain a formal AML Register of all suspicious transaction reports.
- Act on any STR reports; determinations made; any subsequent reports made; any further correspondence sent or received and ensure timely and accurate reporting to the relevant authorities, as and when required.
- Act as the Key Liaison point with the relevant agencies/authorities and law enforcement agencies.
- Manage the AML Function and ensure that this function is compliant with all legal, financial, statutory and regulatory requirements and this includes the maintenance of AML/CFT records, including STRs, monitoring reports and any audits/reviews which may occur.
- Monitor regulatory compliance through continuous review and assessment of existing controls and processes and report to the CEO and Board of Directors on a monthly basis or as/when required on the overall level of compliance with AML, CFT and FS regulations within Enniscorthy Credit Union.
- Manage the AML/CFT training programmes internally and ensure that all Employees, Board Members and Volunteers are adequately trained on current and new regulations.
- Monitor transactions and conduct financial sanctions screening.
The successful candidate must have or be studying for the CUA/QFA/ACCUP/Pathways
Applications in writing stating why you consider yourself most suitable for the position, anything of relevance to the position, including your experience and qualifications, should be forwarded to: email@example.com to arrive not later than 2pm Friday the 23rd April 2021.
Enniscorthy Credit Union Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Canvassing will disqualify.