Clonard Credit Union Limited
Head Office: 62 Clonard Gardens, Belfast, BT13 2RJ
Sub Offices: Park Centre, Twin Spires & 681 Springfield Road
Part-time Cashier/ Administration Assistant
The above position of Administration Assistant is part-time and will comprise of 20 hours per week Monday - Saturday between 9.30am to 9.00pm. The role is responsible for carrying out a range of operational and general administrative duties that will contribute to the effective running of the day to day operations of the credit union. An immediate start is available.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s passed at ‘C’ grade or above including Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience cash handling/reconciliation and preparation of lodgements in a similar setting.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- High level of accuracy, detailed oriented, articulate.
- Able to work flexible hours to ensure business needs are met
- Professional approach
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
2 A levels at grade C or above
Previous computerised book-keeping experience based within a credit union / bank / post office / bookmaker environment
Knowledge of Credit Union principles and ethics
Driving Licence and access to own car.
To apply, please request an Application Pack at any branch or telephone 02890 322507 alternatively online firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be returned to this address on or before 28th February 2020
(We reserve the right to enhance criteria in the event of an unprecedented response)
Clonard Credit Union Ltd is an equal opportunities employer