CCU Credit Union Limited
Head Office: 62 Clonard Gardens, Belfast, BT13 2RJ
Sub Offices: Park Centre, Twin Spires & 681 Springfield Road,
Part-time Credit Control/Administration Assistant
The above position of Credit Control/Administration Assistant is part-time and will comprise of 16 hours per week. Monday – Friday 9.30am – 9.00pm, Saturday 9.30 – 3.30pm. The role is as detailed in the Personnel Specification and the Job Description and includes general administration duties. An immediate start is available.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s passed at ‘C’ grade or above including Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Excellent computer literacy.
- High level of accuracy, detailed oriented, articulate.
- Able to work flexible hours to ensure business needs are met
- Professional approach
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- 2 A levels grade C or above
- Previous computerised book-keeping experience.
- Knowledge of Credit Union principles and ethics
- Driving Licence and access to own car.
To apply, please request an Application Pack at any branch or telephone 02890 322507, online www.ccuni.org or email the email@example.com.
Completed applications should be returned to this address on or before 17th September 2021
(We reserve the right to enhance criteria in the event of an unprecedented response).
CCU Credit Union Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer