CCU Credit Union Limited
Head Office: 62 Clonard Gardens, Belfast, BT13 2RJ
Sub Offices: Park Centre, Twin Spires & 681 Springfield Road,
10 Abbey Street Bangor & Chruch View, Holywood
System Developer & Data Analyst
We are recruiting for a Systems Analyst to deliver professional and strategically focused information by maintaining and developing our bespoke software for data profiling. The successful candidate will also assume responsibility for the firms Back Office Online Services to ensure the smooth running and delivery of our member expectations. The ideal candidate should have a background in IT. The above is a new position and will comprise of 37.5 hours per week. The hours will be Monday – Saturday between to 9.00am – 9.00pm to ensure operational needs of the business are met.
- A Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Qualified in Computer Science, Data science/analytics.
- High level of accuracy, detailed oriented, articulate.
- Strong experience in a business analyst role.
- Strong experience in collecting and documenting data.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Microsoft skills i.e. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Be able to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Driving Licence and access to own car.
To apply, please request an Application Pack at any branch or telephone 02890 322507, online www.ccuni.org or email the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed applications should be returned to head office on or before 17th September 2021
(We reserve the right to enhance criteria in the event of an unprecedented response).
CCU Credit Union Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer