Ballincollig Credit Union Limited
Teller/MSO – Full Time (12-month Contact)
JOB TITLE: Teller/MSO– Full Time (12-month Contact)
CREDIT UNION: Ballincollig
REPORTING TO: Office Supervisors
GENERAL SCOPE OF ROLE
The Teller will be accountable to the Manager of the credit union for carrying out a range of administrative and operational activities that contribute to the effective running of the credit union.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting directly to the Office Supervisors, the Teller will provide an efficient service to members.
- Processing financial transactions for members including foreign exchange.
- Opening new accounts for members and performing account amendments.
- Taking loan applications and issuing loans to members.
- Co-operation with management in the development and/or implementation of new services
- To comply with the policies and procedures of the credit union.
- To undertake such other reasonable and lawful duties as may be directed from time to time by management.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy team environment and work off own initiative.
- Excellent I.T. skills with an ability to adapt quickly to different IT systems.
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A relevant Qualification or being prepared to study for same, would be an advantage.
- It would be an advantage to have previous Credit Union experience or financial organisation experience.
This position is ideal for a person looking to start their career in a community focused financial institution.
Ballincollig Credit Union Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please forward a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Office Supervisors, Ballincollig Credit Union Limited, Harrington Street, Ballincollig, Co. Cork.
Closing date for applications is Friday 9th June 2023.