Webmaster/ Digital Marketing Executive - ILCU
Responsible for the design, development and management of Irish League of Credit Union (ILCU) websites, ensuring that content is up-to-date and in adherence with style and brand guidelines. Working with the Communications Department, assist in the development, creation and execution of content management strategies to raise the general public’s awareness of credit unions and to support the communication and delivery of ILCU services to affiliated credit unions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilising a Kentico CMS, manage all aspects of the creditunion.ie website. This includes managing and updating public facing pages as well as content within the affiliate area of the website (aimed at credit union personnel).
- Utilising WordPress CMS, develop, manage and update other ILCU websites, ensuring that content is up-to-date and in line with style and brand guidelines.
- Develop and implement effective search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies including technical SEO, content, on and off-site optimisation. Identify and implement performance optimisation improvements.
- Lead the implementation and utilisation of effective website analytics strategies. Produce monthly reports in relation to website usage and ensure that KPIs are monitored and evaluated.
- Support and provide CMS training to ILCU internal content editors to ensure that various websites are updated.
- Provide direct support to credit union personnel in updating and managing WordPress CMS websites
- Working with the web development agency, assist in the management and implementation of website enhancement initiatives.
- Act as the first point of contact for any technical website queries. Resolve or escalate any technical issues to ensuring that such issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Proactively manage the credit union personnel user registration/ approval process and deal with all enquiries related to website registrations.
- Collate, prepare and send a bimonthly Ezine to affiliated credit unions and review related analytics. Identify and implement performance improvements in relation to open rates.
- Assist in the development, management and execution of a digital marketing strategy in order to both raise awareness of credit unions with the general public and also to promote the range of ILCU services with affiliated credit unions.
- Carry out other reasonable requests made by the Head of Communications
Skills and Qualifications
- A relevant third level qualification with 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Passion for the world of tech and deep interest in learning new skills and exploiting new opportunities
- Experience with Kentico desirable and WordPress CMS essential
- Experience of using HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Web Browser products
- Keen understanding of latest strategies in SEO and how they are implemented
- A hands-on approach to website content management and experience writing for SEO
- Understanding of marketing reporting tools, google analytics and data interpretation
- Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define and improve content
- Experience of using Mail Chimp or Survey Monkey desirable but not essential
- Proven experience of managing relationships with stakeholders
- Experience in working with content publishing systems
- Experience of working in small dynamic teams
Applications and covering letter on or before the 18nd January, 2019 to :
The Irish League of Credit Unions is an equal opportunities employer