Manager - Donegal Town Credit Union
Name of Credit Union: Donegal Town Credit Union.
Address: Tirconnell Street, Donegal Town.
Telephone Number: 074 9721293
Fax Number: 074 9725730
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Joseph Gillespie
Position: Vice Chairman
Job Title: Manager
Reporting to: Board of Directors
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an experienced, proactive professional manager reporting to the Board and assuming overall responsibility for the successful operation of Donegal Town Credit Union.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the day to day operation of the Credit Union, and its employee’s direction, training and development, including office administration, IT systems and all financial and regulatory compliance.
- Preparation of all financial and management reports for the Board, Auditors, Bankers and others as required, whilst maintaining complete confidentiality.
- Actively marketing and promoting the activities and products of the Credit Union underpinned by an active member customer care focus, whilst liaising with all matters pertaining to the Irish League of Credit Unions (ILCU) and operating in accordance with the standard regulations, policies practices and procedures including the Credit Union Act of 1997.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar type role within the Credit Union movement is essential coupled with a proven career background of excellent inter- personnel, leadership skills coupled with commercial acumen.
- You will demonstrate a strong operational understanding of Financial/IT/Administrative operational systems; and display a natural sense of self reliance, drive, ambition and the will to succeed.
This exciting and demanding role will attract a competitive remuneration package.
Donegal Town Credit Union is an equal opportunities employer.
For further details including a Job Description please contact Joseph Gillespie Vice Chairman at email@example.com
Only CV’s forwarded will be considered. Canvassing will disqualify.
Closing Date for Applications. Wednesday the 8th June 2011.
Gr8Savers - Lets CU Start Saving Today!