- 22Credit Union Youth Conference - 22 February 2014
- The ‘Monster’ Schools Quiz is back!
- 11 November 2013
- Statement by the ILCU in relation to Newbridge Credit Union
- 10 November 2013
- CUSOP receives Licence from the Central Bank of Ireland
- 6 November 2013
- McWilliams speaks on British and Irish Economies
- 14 October 2013
What We Offer
See what the credit union can do for you!
We have created a new My BudgetBuddy - it is FREE and easy to use personal money management app. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android handsets.
As part of the ILCU's CU Learning & Development team's commitment to providing a high quality training service to credit unions, the ILCU has developed a new training administration system www.culearn.ie to support credit unions in the booking, coordinating and tracking of training activities for their volunteers and staff.
ILCU Presidents Blog
I will be posting a regular blog to encourage debate on topics which affect credit unions and our members. We look forward to your views and input on these issues, and look forward to inclusive and informative ongoing debates about how we can progress in terms of services.
Latest Blog - 13th November: 'Credit unions are still vital in local communities'.