- 12Schools Quiz National Final - 12 April 2015
- NI CREDIT UNIONS URGE PEOPLE TO TALK TO THEM FIRST
- 12 November 2014
- ILCU LAUNCH RESULTS OF NOVEMBER ‘WHAT’S LEFT’ TRACKER
- 11 November 2014
- ALL IRELAND CREDIT UNION SCHOOLS QUIZ LAUNCHES FOR IT’S 24TH YEAR
- 8 November 2014
- Singing sensation Chelsea scoops top prize at National CU Factor final
- 2 November 2014
What We Offer
See what the credit union can do for you!
We have created a new My BudgetBuddy - it is FREE and easy to use personal money management app. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android handsets.
As part of the ILCU's CU Learning & Development team's commitment to providing a high quality training service to credit unions, the ILCU has developed a new training administration system www.culearn.ie to support credit unions in the booking, coordinating and tracking of training activities for their volunteers and staff.
ILCU Presidents Blog
President of the ILCU, Martin Sisk, will be posting a regular blog to encourage debate on topics which affect credit unions and our members. We look forward to your views and input on these issues, and look forward to inclusive and informative ongoing debates about how we can progress in terms of services.
Latest Blog - 10th November: 'ALL IRELAND CREDIT UNION SCHOOLS QUIZ LAUNCHES FOR IT’S 24TH YEAR'.