My place for loans
Why is a credit union loan better?
A credit union loan has some very special features:
- Loans are insured at no direct cost to the eligible member.
- No hidden fees or transaction charges.
- Reasonable interest rates.
- Repayment terms to suit your particular circumstances.
- You can repay the loan earlier with no penalty.
- Additional lump sum repayments accepted with no penalty.
- Flexibility to make larger repayments than agreed with no penalty.
How much does a credit union loan cost?
Your local credit union can give you details of current interest rates.
What about repayments?
Because credit unions represent the members who save and borrow with them, you’ll find your credit union is very flexible. Your credit union can help you choose a repayment plan which suits you. If your circumstances change and you want to alter your repayment plan, your credit union is there to help you. It’s also worth remembering that you can repay your loan in full, at any time, without any penalty or additional charges.
How do I apply for a loan?
Credit union members can apply for a credit union loan.
If you are a member, speak to your credit union about making a loan application.
If you’re not already a member, call into your local credit union for more details on how to apply for membership.
To find your local credit union use the CU Locator.
So, whatever you’re borrowing for — a car, home improvements, a special occasion, holiday, school or college fees — your place will give you a fair deal.
Credit Union Motor Finance - Ad Campaign
Motor Finance from your local credit union - Ad Campaign