Credit Union Current Account and Debit Card
Credit unions provide an exceptional, personal service to their members. For many years, members have wanted to do more and more of their daily banking with their local credit union. The good news is, now they can!
More than 70 credit unions in over 220 locations across Ireland now offer their members easy and convenient access to their money via a current account, in conjunction with a globally accepted debit card.
A credit union current account/ debit card offers:
- A full service account
- Access to your money 24/7
- A low cost, transparent fee structure
- Contactless payments
- Debit Card accepted globally
- Automatic payments via direct debits/ standing orders
- Can be used in-store, online or at ATMs across the globe.
- Overdraft facility available in selected credit unions (subject to Terms and Conditions)
- Straight forward sign-up process
Find out below if your local or workplace/Industrial credit union offers a current account and debit card. You can also use the CU Locator to find your nearest local credit union.
List of local Credit Unions offering Current Accounts
List of Nationwide Industrial Credit Unions offering Current Accounts