Credit unions offer a wide range of products and services specifically catering to their membership.
To find out what your credit union offers you'll find their contact details on the CU Locator
- Online Banking - Most credit unions offer an online banking service. If you wish to register for online banking or have any issues with your account such as log in details, you will need to contact your credit union directly. You can find their details using the CU Locator.
- Mobile Apps - Many credit unions have an online App to help users easily manage their bank account online. One can find out more information on participating credit unions via their individual website.
- Current Accounts - A number of credit unions now offer a current account and debit card as part of their service offering to members.
- Financial Planning - In order to help credit union members to plan for their financial future, a number of credit unions across the country have collaborated with Zurich, to introduce a range of financial planning solutions. Click here to find out more.
- Will making service - Some credit unions offer a free will making service to their members, often in conjunction with a local solicitor.
- Budget Accounts - Many credit unions offer a budget account to their members. Budget accounts are generally used to help members to plan and pay for household bills such as utility bills, telephone bills, property tax, holidays etc.