All the Travel Insurance CoverU need
Whether you’re heading off on a city break, or a once in a lifetime round the world trip, Coveru can help you source all of the travel insurance cover you need.
What is Coveru?
Coveru is a new suite of insurance products, brought to you by credit unions in partnership with Marsh. Coveru offers exclusive* rates on car and home insurance and a range of travel insurance options to credit union members. We have worked with a specially selected panel of insurers on your behalf to provide you with leading product features, tailored to your needs.
To answer all of your questions, please visit our FAQ page for added information to inform your decision.
- Exclusive* Rates - Coveru offers credit union members exclusive* rates negotiated on your behalf.
- Product Features - Our insurance cover is provided by a specially selected panel of insurers based in Ireland providing leading product features to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible Options - There is a range of flexible cover options and optional extras for you to choose from. You can select the cover which fits your needs and we’ll take it from there!
- Fast Response - You can simply provide some key information on the type of insurance cover and benefits you want, and we will find a great value quote just for you.
Get your Quote Today
- Phone: Simply phone Marsh Ireland for a coveru quote today on 1800 851 129
- Request a Call Back: If you would like a call back regarding either home, car or travel insurance, we can arrange for a Coveru agent to contact you directly at a time that suits you. This might be now or at a future renewal date.
Call Today Request a Call Back
View our range of Insurance products: Home Insurance | Car Insurance | Travel Insurance
Terms & conditions apply. * Subject to qualifying criteria.
Marsh Ireland Brokers Limited (MIBL), trading as Marsh Ireland, Bowring Marsh, Charity Insurance, Echelon Claims Consultants, Guy Carpenter & Company, ILCS, Insolutions, Lloyd & Partners, Marsh Aviation Consulting, Marsh Claims Management Services, Marsh Claims Solutions, Marsh Specialty, Marsh Reclaim, and Marsh Risk Consulting is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Marsh Ireland, Bowring Marsh, Charity Insurance, Echelon Claims Consultants, Guy Carpenter & Company, ILCS, Insolutions, Lloyd & Partners, Marsh Aviation Consulting, Marsh Claims Management Services, Marsh Claims Solutions, Marsh Specialty, Marsh Reclaim, and Marsh Risk Consulting are trading names of MIBL. MIBL is a private company limited by shares registered in Ireland under company number 169458. VAT Number IE 6569458D. Registered Oce: 4th Floor, 25-28 Adelaide Road, Dublin 2, Ireland, D02 RY98. Directors: T Colraine (British), P G Dromgoole (British), A J Croft (previously Kehoe), J Flahive (British), J C Grogan, P R Howett , C J Lay (British), S P Roche, R I White (British).
MIBL has entered into the UK's Temporary Permissions Regime and is deemed to be authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the FCAs website. Full authorisation will be sought from the FCA in due course. Branch Number BR021174. Registered Oce: 1 Tower Place West Tower Place, London, EC3R 5BU. VAT Number GB 244 2517 796728097.2. © Marsh 2022.
Coveru.ie is a registered domain name of the Irish League of Credit Unions. The Irish League of Credit Unions appointed Marsh Ireland for the provision of this scheme for its aliated credit unions.
The Irish League of Credit Unions is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Credit Unions are regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland