CU Greener Homes
Credit unions, in partnership with Energia and House 2 Home, have launched CU Greener Homes, a one-stop-solution for all your home energy efficiency improvements. Whether you are considering a new boiler or you're planning on a deep retrofit project, CU Greener Homes is here to help you. Visit the website to get a quick quote today.
Key Benefits of the Scheme
- Easy Application Process – a one-stop-solution to help you with all the elements of home energy efficiency improvements
- Grants/ Supports of up to 40% available and discounted up front
- Low Cost Loan - loan rates from as low as 4.9% APR*
- Fully managed Grant process – all aspects of the grant application managed on your behalf
- Expert Advice and Assistance – A dedicated project manager is on hand to help you with all aspects of the project, from start to finish.
Grants and supports of up to 40% are available as part of this scheme. The Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) provide grants of up to 35% depending on the type of energy efficiency improvements carried out and the age of the home. In addition, as part of this initiative, Energia will provide additional support of up to 5%. Terms, conditions and eligibility criteria apply.
Loans from as low as 4.9% APR
In order to support the green economy and encourage everyone to strive for most energy efficient enhancements, we are offering the lowest interest rates on work which has the biggest overall impact on the home’s energy rating. Approved retrofit work which results in the home achieving a Building Energy Rating (BER) of A3 or better will attract a loan interest rate of 4.9% APR.
How it Works
Use the Home Energy Efficiency Calculator to find out:
- The cost of proposed home energy upgrades for your home
- The grant support which you may be eligible for
- The cost of credit union finance to help you fund the project
- The impact of the work on the energy efficiency of your home
Get a Quick Quote
Start the journey to improve the comfort of your home, from the comfort of your home.
Visit www.cugreenerhomes.ie to check if your credit union is participating in the scheme and to get a quick quote today.
Visit Site >
* A €30,000 home improvement loan over 10 years at a 4.79% variable interest rate (4.9% APR) has 120 monthly repayments of €315.13.The total amount repayable is €37,815.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
Credit Unions are regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.